Empowering Change in Southern Maryland
We are blessed to live in an area that becomes more educated and affluent every year. Yet not everyone in our community is so fortunate. Just as a rising tide lifts all ships, let’s come together to offer a hand up to the homeless, vulnerable and at risk.
Here's a look at some of the ways your donation can provide help, hope and transformation for those who need it most:
- Ready-to-eat meals for the hungry in our community
- Groceries and hygiene essentials for individuals or families in need
- Supportive housing, plus life and career skills training at Southern Crossing
- Shelter and transitional housing for the homeless or domestic violence victims
- Clothing, including warm coats for the winter
- Showers, laundry and mailing services
- Transportation for health care access, education and employment
- Case management, client oversight and financial education
Please consider making a one-time or recurring gift to support the individuals and families in our community who simply need a hand up to lift them toward a brighter future!